I don’t either wish to cry or laugh over what happened in 2011.
It might not have been a great year but that’s not something unusual for me.
2010 was even worse for me when I lost a few of my dear ones.
Hope 2012 brings smile on everyone’s face.
We must live this year as there is going to be no more life after this one.
We must do every NICEST thing this year which we ever dreamt of.
Thinking on the same lines, I’ve come up with my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.
- I’d lose my TUMMY.
- I’d be more NICE to others.
- I’d start practicing MEDITATION.
- I won’t react to any CRITICISM which come my way.
- I’d be a better SON and a better BROTHER.
- I’d get my graduation and post graduation degree. No more JUST 12th pass.
- I’d get rid of CYNOPHOBIA as much as I can.
- I’d learn SINGING and DANCING.
- Last but not the least, I won’t MARRY this year.
At the end, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
Hope all your NICE dreams come true and you conquer new heights of success.
P.S. Song of the Day – “Phir Se Ud Chala” from Rockstar.